At Rope Runner, the safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance to our operations. We are very excited to reopen and provide a safe outdoor aerial adventure to everyone.
The following are the key measures in place to keep everyone safe:
- Reduced operational capacity to accommodate physical distancing guidelines.
- Only climbers with a booking will be allowed on premises.
- Increased cleaning frequency of the entire facility with a focus on high touch areas.
- Extensive safety signage.
- Contact tracing.
- Equipment rotation and sanitization.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
- Daily staff temperature checks and health assessments.
- Credit and debit will be the only accepted payments forms with contactless methods preferred.
- Every guest will be asked to self-screen and answer the questions below:
- 1. Have you travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
- 2. Are you showing symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing)?
- 3. Do you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19, is showing symptoms, or self-isolating?
- If you answer YES to any of those questions, you will be kindly asked to rebook your session for a later date and leave the facility.
Please support our health and safety efforts by:
- Staying at home if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms or feeling unwell.
- Bringing your own face mask if you have one.
- Bringing your own hand sanitizer if you’d prefer your own personal supply.
- Completing waivers in advance of your visit to the park.
We are continually monitoring the situation and will update and improve our approach as new information is available.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. As always, we’re here to make sure you feel safe throughout your experience.
Plan Your Visit
Before Your Visit
- Explore our website to plan your experience. Please consider that our quietest visitation times are weekdays and overcast weather days.
- Pre-purchase your climbing session or season pass before your visit and fill out your waiver online. Session time and date can be changed up to 24 hours prior to your visit.
- Rope Runner Aerial Park is an outdoor facility that provides plenty of space for physical distancing, however there are areas where guests might have to pass each other without maintaining physical distance. Health Canada recommends the use of masks for periods of time when it is not possible to consistently maintain a two metres physical distance from others.
Upon Arrival At The Park
(fifteen minutes prior to your booked session time):
- Leave your valuables and anything that can fall of your pocket while you climb in your car. This includes cell phones, wallets, pocket change, house keys, etc.
- Send the group leader to come check in at the window and register all guests.
- After checking in, while waiting for your climbing session to start, you will be asked to wait with your group in a specific area in order to facilitate social distancing with other guests. Only registered climbers will be allowed within the premises. There is plenty of room for spectators to watch around the park.
- Hand sanitizer must be used prior to entering the climbing area and putting on our protective equipment. All protective equipment will be sanitized after each use and high touch areas will be cleaned regularly.
- During the safety introduction, our Guides will wear masks/visors so they can check the fit of your equipment safely and ensure that you are fully ready for your aerial adventure!
- For the safety of everyone, please adhere to directional signage, physical distancing rules, and staff instructions.
- Only one person will be allowed per platform or aerial challenge unless they are part of the same party and have arrived together.
- We are asking everyone to adhere to physical distancing rules throughout their climbing session and sanitize their hands as often as possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided at every climbing level.
- Enjoy your visit!
Release of Liability Waiver
All participants are required to complete a release of liability waiver before entering the park. Participants under 19 must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.