DEFY GRAVITY IN SQUAMISH
Standing 17 meters high and 20 meters in diameter it is built of steel, wood, ropes and wire, with 50 ‘elements’ where people of all ages can ‘run the ropes’ in a fun and safe high wire adventure.
2 Hour Session
* Family, Group & Local rates available
* Season Passes and Gift Certificates available
* Excludes 5% GST to be added at the time of purchase
• 2 hour climbing session
• Full body harness & Clic-It safety system
• Safety demo & instruction
• Trained guide mentoring
• 50 elements including a Free Fall
& Vertical Climb
* Age & height restrictions apply
* Closed toe shoes must be worn
* All participants must sign a release of liability waiver
* Mon (Jul 2nd to Sep 3rd, 2018 only)
* Must book in advance
* Pre-chosen return times 2:30pm & 4:30pm
* Vancouver shuttles are an additional $35 per person
Groups & Events
Rope Runner Park offers a unique challenge to groups, allowing youth and adults to have fun together and explore their limits. To promote this group experience, we have created discounts for your special event. Click on your group of interest below to learn more.
Location: Squamish, BC
Park Dates & Hours
Sessions run every 1/2 hour from:
OPEN ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Run the ropes in various ways throughout the park, including a giant spider web 3 levels up.
Challenge your core balance 15m above the ground. Can you make it to the other side?
High Flying Handlebars
Test your upper body strength by holding tight to the BMX bars and zipping across the park to the next platform.
Channel your inner ninja across 6 meters of running boards. Don't look down!
With both horizontal and vertical climbing at varying heights, there is a climb to challenge any age and skill level.
Test your nerve and take a leap of faith from the 15 meter free fall platform.
Sign Up For Our
Get the latest on upcoming events and deals.