Rope Runner is designed for almost everyone
However to climb in the park you must:
- Be at least 7 years old and the minimum height 124cm (49 inches) and accompanied by a paying adult*
- Be at least 10 years old and the minimum height 139cm (55 inches) to be by yourself in the park**
- Be no heavier than 120.2 Kg (265Lbs)
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Tie any lose hair back
- Empty your pockets of everything
- Not smoke in the park
- Never be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Obey instructions from the park guides and staff
* The child to adult chaperone ratio for children under 10 is 1:3 and adult must have payed and be on course with child(ren).
** Children under 19 years of age must have a consenting parent or legal guardian sign their release of liability waiver. If under 13 years of age they also require an adult to be present on site at all times, whether on ground or on course.